We will help you to get the outlook error [pii_email_e7c410e5e6fee72ca67d] fixed easily. Whenever you open any file or email-message on MS outlook, an error will occur, making the app freeze. However, several MS outlook users are complaining about the email error.
Luckily, there are several causes of the error that we’ll discuss below and provide the easiest solutions.
How To Get The Out Look Error [Pii_Email_E7c410e5e6fee72ca67d] Fixed?
We are going to explore the causes of error before moving on to the solutions.
- You will be having the old version of MS outlook.
- The external content in the email is taking too long to load.
- Your previous email is not having the add-in with the MS outlook.
- You are not using the default email-id on MS outlook.
- The mailbox is filled with so many unnecessary emails.
- The application data folder is not redirected to your network location.
- You have to repair the MS outlook programs.
- The data files in the MS outlook are damaged.
- The antivirus on your computer is not up-to-date.
- There might be some conflicts with the MS outlook.
- The ID could be corrupt.
Solution 1 – Install The Latest Software
The most suitable way to get rid of this error is by installing the latest software. You have to install the software on your laptop again to fix the issues. However, you have to download the latest version of ms outlook or use the ms outlook’s web application.
Other than that, you can install the updates that were pending on your computer. You have to install the application again because it will remove the outdated files, and you will not have the errors.
Solution 2 – Ensure That Other Laptop does Not use the Out Look
The performance of any mail id is reduced when the sync feature is turned on. When the other users are using the ID on their computer, you will have issues receiving the mails. Besides, the users will have status bar issues when the same ID of ms outlook is being used on the other end.
Solution 3 – Check The External Problems With Your ID
To check the external problems with your ID, you can use the following methods.
You can prevent the error on the outlook by these steps. You have to go on the files and choose the options of the trust center. Furthermore, you need to select the option which doesn’t allow the emails to download the videos, pictures, and other content automatically.
Solution 4 – Check The Add-In Problems
You have to check to add in problems occurring on the MS outlook. Check that there is no interference with the add-ins running behind.
- You have to search from the start menu and then click on your screen’s upper right corner.
- Open the dialog box of run whether you are using windows 8, 7, 10, Vista, XP, or any other.
- Moreover, you have to type exe /safe on the run box.
- Click on the option of OK and check if the error is resolved or not.
- Now you have to go on the file menu and click on add in the option.
- Press the COM to add in option and press on the Go button.
- You have to uncheck all the options from your list and click on the OK.
- Now you have to restart the computer and open the outlook file again to check if the error is gone or not.
Solution 5 – Install TheMS Outlook New Profile For The Windows Users
There are chances that your old profile of Microsoft is corrupt, and you face issues in receiving the mails. You have to install the new profile and then do other settings. Moreover, you have to customize the settings from the background and then click on the screen saver settings.
Besides, check the other features of the profile, and you have to ensure that your ID is log-in on the windows. To check whether the problem is occurring due to the corrupt profile or not. You have to create a new ID and swap the previous emails on it as well.
Solution 6 – Repair The Data Files Of MS Outlook
You have to repair the MS outlook profile’s data files and have to use the repair tool. For instance, you can use the inbox repairing tool to solve the issues that are causing the error for not receiving emails.
Using the repair tool, you have to go on the repair tool and follow the steps that it will provide on the exit outlook.
Solution 7 – Check The Internet Connection
It is important that you are having the right internet connection while using Ms outlook. Besides, you have to check the wifi connection and then check MS outlook files. Furthermore, you should not have a low bandwidth internet connection.
Solution 8 – Check The Antivirus Settings/ Remove Antivirus
Do you have any antivirus on your computer? You have to check the default settings of the software. The antivirus must be preventing MS outlook from receiving the files. However, you have to disable the antivirus features manually and then run the MS outlook program on your device.
Solution 9 – Install MS Outlook Again
By installing the MS outlook again, you can fix the installation errors. You can prevent software failure on your application after reinstalling the software.
Solution 10 – Move Out The Emails From The MS Outlook Folder
You must have excessive emails on the outlook folder, which is why the error is occurring. You need to clear the cache and delete all the bug files. Clean the trash folder as well.
Solution 11 – Rectify The Third-Party Tools From The PST Corruption
You can look for the help of third-party apps for fixing the issues. You have to use the PST repair tool to save your time and clean the MS outlook from all the errors.
Solution 12 – Change The Server Settings Of MS Outlook
Lastly, we have a longer yet permanent solution for your MS outlook. You can change the server settings by going on the outlook server. Go to the option of a time-out period and check for the errors on the screen.
Below are the easy instructions that you can follow to change the server settings.
- You have to launch the outlook profile and then navigate on the files.
- Check the account settings.
- You have to click on the target pop3 option and press on the change now button.
- Click on the account changing window option and press on more settings.
- Now you have to go on the advanced settings and click on the increasing time for the server.
To Sum Up
We have added all the possible solutions to help you solve the error on your MS outlook. Not only that, you will get rid of the bug issues on your MS outlook by reinstalling the server or checking the ID settings. Comment below which method workout for your computer to fix the [pii_email_e7c410e5e6fee72ca67d] error.
Thanks for the read!