Lets’ find out how To Quickly Fix Error [Pii_Email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]. It is frustrating when you can’t receive or send emails at the right time. This outlook error can cause inconvenience in communication and delay the work as well. No worries, we are going to find out the causes of this error as well as its solutions.
How To Quickly Fix Error [Pii_Email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] – Several Methods
There are several methods for fixing the error, but you have to know the cause for troubleshooting. Below are the 4 common reasons that make the user’s outlook id not receive or send an email.
- Have you opened several accounts on MicroSoft outlook? You need to close the accounts and log in to the necessary one again.
- The error could occur because you are not having the complete files of MS outlook. You have to update or reinstall the MS outlook app on your laptop.
- When the files are corrupt in MS outlook, you can have this error. Additionally, the large file size can cause the error as well. So you have to remove all the cache files and then clear the MS account data for removing the error.
- You could be using the old or cracked version of MS outlook. Cracking files will cause the error of [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5].
Methods To Solve The Error [Pii_Email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]
Check out the simple methods that will help you to resolve the error in a few minutes.
Method No.1: Clear The Cookies And Caches
You have to clear the cookies and caches from the outlook to resolve the error. Follow the steps below:
- The application will collect cache every time you receive an email or msg. There are junk files as well, which can cause errors. You have to accumulate the errors by removing all the cookies and caches.
- After clearing the cache from the MS Outlook, you have to close the application and open it again.
- Also, restart the laptop before opening the MS file again.
- Now you can successfully receive and get the emails.
If you still have the [Pii_Email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error, then go to our next method for solving it.
Method No. 2: Use The Application Of MS Outlook
- You can use the ms web application to solve the errors.
- Download the ms outlook web application.
- The settings of the MS outlook web will be different than the previous version.
- You have to use the web application not to face the [Pii_Email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] in the future.
Method No. 3: Update Ms Outlook To Have The New Version
The main cause of this error could be because you are using the old version of MS outlook.
- The old version of MS outlook will cause an error, and you have frequently updated the app.
- You have to download the application of MS outlook again.
- Uninstall the Outlook software from the computer and download it again.
- The new version of MS outlook should be downloaded from the original site of MS office.
If you are still facing trouble, then try our other methods.
Method No. 4: Use The Run Outlook Email In The Safe Mode
You can use the run outlook email in the safe mode for preventing the error of [Pii_Email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5].
From the start button on your pc, you have to search for the exe/safe and then click on the enter key.
You will get a message that will show that you can run the Msoutlook in the safe mode.
While having a safe mode of MS outlook, you need to have a secure internet connection. Sometimes the error on email receiving occurs when you don’t have a stable internet connection. Before trying any of the methods in our guide, connect the laptop with a secure wifi connection.
Method No. 5: Remove The Old Settings And Accounts From The MS Outlook
There are different versions of MS outlook, and you have to choose the latest version. Don’t forget to remove the old accounts before entering another one. You have to add the right settings for your new account.
Your outlook account settings will be different from the others, and you have to solve any issues occurring over there. However, the bad settings will make the MS outlook stop receiving or sending the mails. You have to manipulate the settings so there isn’t any issue with the server and your account.
Method No. 6: Do Not Use Anti-Virus Software
You should not use the antivirus software for running the MS outlook in an error free-way. The MS outlook will be stopped to receive mails if there are any bugs or errors with your computer’s antivirus.
You will have the antivirus behind the reason, which is causing the [Pii_Email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error. The antivirus software prevents emails from being received sometimes.
Method No. 7: Check The Previous Emails In Your Outlook Profile
Follow these steps to check the previous emails in your outlook profile.
1. Place The Outlook Data Files In The Default Mode
- From the control panel, you have to open the mail setup.
- Now open the current profile of your MS Outlook and click on the profiles.
- You will have an option for properties.
- From the mail setup, you have to go on the data files.
- Now open the account settings and add your information.
2. Make A New ID On Your Outlook
- You have to open the mail ID.
- Now go to your mail ID setup
- From the General tab, you have to add a new profile and now press OK.
- Add the new account to the given dialogue box and configure the server settings as well.
- After that, you have to choose the email internet option and click on next.
- From the internet email settings, you have to enter the details over there.
- Press on the account testing settings.
- You have to open the existing data file and now press on the browse now option.
- Open the outlook data file and press on the settings to find where the previous data is located.
- Now click on the next option and press on the account testing settings, and close the window by pressing the finish button.
3. Make The New Profile MS. As The Default One
Now that you have made a new id on your outlook profile, you have to make some changes. The new id will be working without any errors, and you have to make it the default ID. Moreover, you can also swap the old emails in your new id.
You have to change the settings without interrupting the sending and receiving options. For making the new Msoutlook ID in a default one, you have to follow these steps:
- Open the general option from the mailbox and then choose always to use this account.
- Now drag below and click on the new profile option, and press OK.
- You can now transfer the old mails to your new inbox id of outlook.
- Don’t forget to import the files of PST in the new